Location: Miami, Florida
Ensures efficient operation and delivery of goals for all PSA practices. Performs administrative duties and supports the PSA Leaders and team members.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Two to three years of Administrative Assistant or Secretarial experience required.
- Advanced proficiency with MS office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Outlook).
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Prepares letters, reports, spreadsheets, project plans & presentations that may be highly sensitive and confidential in nature and finalize in a timely manner to meet deadline requirements.
- Participates in various meetings, prepares agendas, confirms meeting attendees, and takes minutes.
- Coordinates and follows-up on all initiatives and projects as assigned
- Maintains and updates various databases, mailing lists, and directories of employees.
- Resolves administrative problems by analyzing information; identifying and communicating solutions.
- Verifies and submits orders for purchasing requests, IT requests, etc.
- Coordinate material and schedules to meet production deadlines and budget goals.
- Participates in projects and meetings, coordinating schedules, meetings and teams. Acts as organizer and ambassador for PSA for Senior Leaders, VIPs, guests, and other associates.
- Updates and maintains policies, guidelines, and documents within Policy Tech systems. Ensures documents are up to date and in compliance.
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients and co-workers by responding in an acceptable time frame.
- Participating in various administrative functions including processing of travel pre-approval, travel reimbursement, expense reimbursement, etc.
- High school education or equivalent preferred.
- Executive level administrative support preferred.
- Knowledge of accounting skills.
- Ability to organize and interpret data for decision making.
- Ability to organize, manage, and complete complex projects and tasks with multiple parties under tight deadlines/timeframes.
- Independent and strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently and flexibly with minimal supervision.
- Able to adapt and react calmly under stressful conditions.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Able to prioritize and handle multiple concurrent tasks.
- Attention to detail.
- Represents the department/function in a professional, courteous, and efficient manner.
- Move - Move about office (to access equipment and other staff)
- Speak Or Hear for clear exchange of information - Regularly Required
- Use Hands To Finger, Handle, Or Feel (Manual Dexterity) - Regularly Required
- Vision - Ability to adjust focus - ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus, i.e. shifts gaze from viewing a computer monitor at a distance of several feet to forms that are closer to compare data at close vision
- Vision - Close vision - ability to see clearly 20 inches or less
Outdoor Weather Conditions (Cold, Heat, Wet) - Not Required
Primary Location :
Florida-Miami-Nicklaus Children's Hospital - Main Hospital Campus