Competitive Compensation and Benefit Package
The comprehensive benefits and longevity based compensation package offered by Southern California Permanente Medical Group (SCPMG) enables physicians to focus on what they do best - provide their patients with exceptional care.
* Medical/dental/vision coverage
* Supplemental medical coverage
* Special dependent coverage
* Vacation/holiday/sick/education time and leave (prorated to work schedule)
* Retirement and savings plans
* Relocation package
* Professional liability coverage
* Minimum salaries are inclusive of premium pay and incentives depending on skills and competencies and geographic location.
Partnership of SCPMG
* Transition to a Partner/Owner of SCPMG
* Eligible after three consecutive years of full-time employment (six consecutive years of part-time employment)
* Increased benefits (e.g. compensation, retirement, life insurance)
* Voting rights on organizational decisions
*Annual Salary will be based on longevity with the Group and FTE work schedule/effort
About the area
The city of Los Angeles offers one of the world's great urban experiences. Opportunities to enjoy pro sports, entertainment, cuisine, and the arts are virtually endless, with the variety to satisfy its incredibly diverse population. Beaches are nearby; mountains and desert are an hour away, and the weather enables year-round outdoor activities.
The Los Angeles Medical Center is the region's largest facility--and SCPMG's largest teaching facility--with a broad offering of primary, specialty, tertiary, and quaternary care programs for a highly diverse patient population. Despite its size, the center is remarkably compact, providing physicians with ready access to interaction and support. Our leadership is dedicated to transparency, and to providing opportunities for others to step up and have a voice. The center's Graduate Medical Education program is another hallmark, along with our established culture of collaboration and accountability. Physician well-being is key: new hires and partners alike will find wellness events, workshops, trainings, meet-and-greets, and other opportunities to integrate, grow, and thrive--all in one of the world's premier big cities.