All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
The role you’ll contribute:
Competently performs clinical patient assessment related to job title. Delivers therapy to patient’s including medicated aerosol treatments, EKG’s and arterial blood gases. Manages oxygen therapy, performs adult and infant intubations, and manages mechanical ventilators per protocol or by following physician specific orders. Assesses patients ordered for respiratory protocol to determine proper type and frequency of respiratory treatment. Adequately completes patient documentation in computer charting system; including documentation in interdisciplinary education and plan of care. Responds to code blue and rapid response calls
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Responsible for the delivery of care to patients with conditions that affect their respiratory status. This includes the delivery of aerosolized medication, oxygen therapy, invasive and non-invasive ventilation, and lung function testing. Employee is responsible for the drawing, analyzing, and resulting of blood gases.
· Responds to rapid response, code blue and performs CPR
· If filling in as “Lead” for shift, reviews work-load and assists in determining proper staff for following shift and next day. Makes staff assignment, is a resource to staff for technical questions, ensures that work on the shift is completed, ensures completed ECG’s are removed from list and ensures that overdue task and medication list is cleared off.
· Employee is responsible for following the regulatory requirements in of the blood gas lab; running of quality control as needed and changing of analyzer cartridges.
· Proper time management and prioritization skills
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
RRT or CRT Florida State License.
Maintains continuing education to meet regulatory requirements for licensure.
BLS, NRP. If does not have NRP must be obtained within six months of hire
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.