|Qualifications include: |
- At least two years of RN experience with ICD/Pacemakers
- Experience in cardiac services preferred
- A clinical master’s degree in nursing
- A graduate of an accredited RN and NP program
- A current California RN license
- A current California Nurse Practitioner Certificate
- DEA Registration number and California Furnishing Number
- National Provider Identification Number (NPI) and be an approved Medicare provider
- A current BLS card and ACLS card
- The ability to maintain current national certification from an approved organization (American Nurses Credentialing Center, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners)
- Demonstrated clinical expertise in Cardiology and the ability to collaborate with physicians on titration of arrhythmia-rated medications
- Proficient in twelve lead ECG and arrhythmia interpretation
- Proficient computer skills to manage cardiac device data in spreadsheets, databases, and vendor programs
- The ability to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment
For immediate consideration, please visit http://jobs.kp.org for complete qualifications and job submission details, referencing job number 578372. If you have any additional questions, please contact Yvonne.V.Vitale@kp.org or call (714) 328-0003.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
This position supports Kaiser Permanente’s code of conduct and compliance by adhering to all laws and regulations, accreditation and licensure requirements, and internal policies and procedures.
Discover what it’s like to be part of an industry-leading organization driving innovative care and technology. Get social with us and see what people are saying!
Find us on: LinkedIn | Glassdoor | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube