Providence is calling a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (Missoula Family Medical, Day, 1.0) to Providence Medical Group in Missoula, Montana. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all – especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Provide practical nursing functions including rooming patients, gathering vitals and demographic information, prescription management, immunizations, basic patient education, phlebotomy, and other duties as assigned by the providers or designated licensed staff in the clinic.
- Be responsible for assisting withprocedures, prescription refills, electrocardiograms (ECG), injections and other duties asassigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of a practical or vocational nursing program
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) licensure in Montana State
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification through the American Heart Association (AHA)
- Ability to communicate effectively with patient, families, physicians and other health care team members
- Ability to work with others within a team to ensure quality patient care
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- One year experience in a physician office
About the clinic you will serve.
Providence Medical Group includes over 30 primary care, specialty clinics and healthcare groups throughout western Montana focused on treating patients at all stages of their lives. Our providers and staff strive to create a distinctive health care experience for each patient – one focused on trust, respect, communication and teamwork.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: LPN / LVN
Req ID: 151347