Providence is calling a Radiology Technologist II (Part Time) to our Facey Radiology location in Valencia, CA.
In this position you will:
- Administer prescribed diagnostic x-rays; prepares patient room, equipment, supplies and contrast media for general diagnostic imaging
- Operate fixed x-ray equipment.
- Perform other associated functions such as clerical duties and film processing.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- One year experience in clinic or hospital environment.
- Current Certified Radiologic Technologists (CRT) license.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for health care providers from the American Heart Association.
- Second modality license required (i.e., mammography, fluoroscopy, ultrasound).
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) registry.
About the organization you will serve:
Facey Medical Group is a multi-specialty medical group with over 160 physicians providing care to the growing population in the North & East regions of Los Angeles & Ventura Counties. Twelve medical clinics, including two urgent care centers and dedicated women's centers, are located across the San Fernando, Santa Clarita and Simi Valleys. The group began as a single medical practice over 90 years ago.
Facey is part of Providence Health & Services, an integrated, not-for-profit 5-state network of hospitals, care centers, medical clinics, affiliated services and educational facilities spanning from California to Alaska.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Radiology Technician
Location: California-Santa Clarita
Req ID: 153577