Providence is calling an Electrophysiology Technologist (EP Tech) (Electrophysiology, Day Shift, 0.75FTE) to Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center in Spokane, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Position details: This is a part-time position with benefits, 30 hours per week. Day shift. Possible weekend coverage.
In this position you will:
- Through the utilization of specialized equipment and under the direction of a qualified physician, perform procedures on patient including fluoroscopy and digital image capture resulting in the accurate diagnosis and or optimal treatment of congenital or acquired heart arrhythmias while maintaining maximum patient safety and comfort.
- Perform/review a baseline patient assessment, evaluate patient response to diagnostic or interventional maneuvers and medications during Electrophysiology laboratory procedures, provides patient care and administers drugs commonly used in the EP lab as directed by a qualified physician.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of an accredited school of cardiovascular or radiographic technology
- Must obtain Washington State Department of Health Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist Certification or a Radiology Technologist Certification upon hire
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers
- Experience recognizing advanced rhythms and hemodynamic pressure tracings
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Education and experience in the cardiovascular field preferred
- Two (2) years prior experience in a cardiovascular laboratory
- Electrophysiology technologist (EP Tech) experience
- Pacemaker and Defibrillator implant experience
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center has a commanding presence in Spokane, Washington and is a beacon of hope and healing for patients throughout the region. We have over 600 beds and are chosen by people from across the state for the da Vinci surgical robotic for heart surgery and parents from all over the Inland Northwest who have children with life-threatening conditions know they'll find the care and comfort they need at Sacred Heart Children's Hospital.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Cath Lab
Req ID: 150594