- Diploma or degree in Nursing; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Current, unrestricted State of Wisconsin Registered Nurse license.
- Two years of hospital nursing experience preferred.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification within one month of employment; at time of hire preferred
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) nurses Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification provided by the American Heart Association within one year of hire; at time of hire preferred
Working at Marshfield Clinic, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- A low cost of living within clean, safe environments
- Stable communities and short commutes
- Outstanding schools and affordable housing.
- Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons
- Easy access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- May be eligible for Sign-on Bonus and Relocation Assistance
Marshfield, Wisconsin has a community of 19,500 and is proud of our family-friendly environment. The Cities of Marshfield & Wisconsin Rapids of Wood County were ranked 14th in America, 3rd in the Midwest and 1st in Wisconsin as best cities to live in. Marshfield is also ranked as the 8th best "Dream City" in America offering excellent health care, schools, vitality, connection to cultural mainstream, and a low cost of living all wrapped up in a small-town feel. We are located in the middle of the state with easy access to a network of interstate, U.S. and State highways. For more information, visit http://ci.marshfield.wi.us/
Questions may be directed to Heidi Kramer at: email@example.com
You may apply directly through:
or through our Career Center at: www.marshfieldclinic.org/careers
1000 N Oak Ave.
Marshfield WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.