Healing with a personal touch.
Valley View Hospital is seeking a Registered Polysomnographic Tech to perform and score Sleep Studies in an outpatient hospital setting. This role will also set up and download Home Sleep Studies for outpatients.
- Registered Polysomnographic Technologist (RPSGT) Credential from the Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists (BRPT), or RRT-SDS/CRT-SDS or RST.
- Will consider Certified Polysomnographic Technologist (CPSGT); must complete RPSGT within 1 year of hire.
- Current BLS Certification
- Associate degree or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Sleep lab experience preferred
- Professional affiliations and additional skill registration is a plus.
Valley View Hospital is a 90-bed hospital in Glenwood Springs, Colorado in the heart of the Rockies. We have been honored to be one of 39 healthcare facilities to be recognized as a Planetree Designated Hospital, the only program to formally recognize excellence in patient- and person-centered care across the continuum of care. Valley View Hospital has been awarded the Distinction for Leadership and Innovation in patient-centered care. We have received numerous accolades for excellence in patient care, including five consecutive JD Power and Associates awards; a seven-time recipient of Healthgrades for outstanding patient experience; patient safety excellence awards; and national recognition for our beautiful building. We provide a healing environment of nurturing, compassionate and personalized care, along with state-of-the-art technology and a team of professionals committed to patient care excellence.
Located between Aspen and Vail on the Colorado River, Glenwood Springs is a mecca for skiing, snowboarding, rafting, kayaking, fishing, mountain climbing, ice or rock climbing, camping and just enjoying our beautiful mountains. We also have the largest hot springs pool in the world.
Valley View Hospital offers exceptional benefits, including a robust health and dental plan; vision and life insurance; defined contribution pension plan; 403(b); generous accrual of vacation/sick days; relocation assistance and many more perks.
To learn more and to apply, please CLICK HERE!