Cardiac Electrophysiologist - Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Mercy Medical Center in Cedar Rapids, Iowa seeks a full time Cardiac Electrophysiologist to join their growing team. Physician candidate (MD/DO) must have completed a 2 year electrophysiology fellowship and must be BC/BE by the American Board of Internal Medicine with sub-certification in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. 2017 and 2018 Fellows are welcome to apply.
- Join a collegial and dynamic team of medical providers that include 8 physicians and 8 NP’s
- Spacious and newly remodeled EP lab, built as a Class C OR
- State-of-the-art facilities and equipment that include biplane fluoroscopy, Velocity mapping, ICE, BARD/Boston Scientific recording system, and LED surgical lighting
- Anesthesiology support for nearly every case
- Call negotiable
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
About Cedar Rapids, Iowa :
Cedar Rapids, Iowa is the second largest city in Iowa. The city lies on both banks of the Cedar River, 20 miles north of Iowa City and 100 miles northeast of Des Moines, the state's capital and largest city. The city is deeply passionate about its history, art, and food culture, and the landscape that holds it all together. Cedar Rapids has been residence to famous figures for the United States, including American Gothic painter Grant Wood, journalist and historian William L. Shirer, writer and photographer Carl Van Vechten, and aerodynamics pioneer Dr. Alexander Lippisch. Cedar Rapidians include Bobby Driscoll, Ashton Kutcher, Elijah Wood, and Ron Livingston. Professional athletes such as Landon Cassill, Ryan Sweeney, Trent Green, Zach Johnson, and Kurt Warner, as well as Mark Walter, co-owner and chairman of baseball's Los Angeles Dodgers. The city is also the setting for the musical The Pajama Game and the comedy film Cedar Rapids. Cedar Rapids, Iowa is a great place to live and raise a family!
To learn more or to apply for this position please send CV and cover letter to:
Senior Search Consultant