To provide safe, competent and ethical cardiology care to all patients. Provide leadership and direction to those employees with less technical experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Generate a satisfactory quantity of output in a timely manner.
2. Performs EKGs, Holter monitoring, EEGs, and Stress tests according to policy.
3. Completes and properly documents all worked performed.
4. Practices diagnostic cardiovascular procedures with awareness for safety, education, and infection control.
5. Maintains equipment ready for use and demonstrates satisfactorily understanding of use of all equipment.
You are about to exit the Heart Rhythm Society (HRS) website. Upon clicking the Continue button, you will be redirected to the IBHRE website.
You are about to exit the Heart Rhythm Society (HRS) website. Upon clicking the Continue button, you will be redirected to an external website.